Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I couldn't help myself.....

Okay, it's been quite awhile.....well, it's been awhile since I added books to my knitting/crochet library and I just couldn't help myself!
I hate the name of these books, but the patterns are easy to follow--probably because they are slanted toward a younger group, and I have several nieces and nephews that would love some of these!

And I have that second sock syndrome....the first one gets done and the second one dies on the needles.........well, this book should take care of that!

So today I head to the LYS (local yarn store) to pick out some yarn for 'Christmas presents'....yes you saw that here and it's not even June yet.......

So, I'm off................(ueah, yeah, in more ways than one!)

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

I enjoyed reading your blog today. I hope to learn to do 2 socks at once as well, I bought a book too, not because I never get to sock 2 though but so I can be sure both are the exact same size, lol. I have been afraid to try though, did you?