Thursday, October 30, 2008

Oh, it has been forever.......

I only have one thing to say, I have a sixteen year old daughter now and I have a sixteen year old daughter now! LOL!


Actually, she has a driver's license now


and a car,


so I'm not running as much,
I do find myself praying

alot more!



I have been busy knitting and actually crocheting too! I have a dear friend at church, Sarah, who is going to be a first-time grandma, and she is giving a shower in Dec for the baby that is due in Feb.

In the beginning.......



And now.........





I also have been doing some dishcloths. Laura is wanting to take a trip to NYC with the school chorus, and she is selling them as a fundraiser.




I have a cabled scarf, fingerless glove and almost a ear-flapped hat done. (The white blurry picture is out of the book of a which the pattern came!)







I made a hat

for Laura for a

Roaring 20's 'Clue mystery party'

and a shrug cover-up for her Homecoming Dance








(the white one is the picture on the front page of the book I bought with the pattern.)

I still have lots to do, so this won't be a long blog!

I'm making a dark brown cable scarf and will probably make a hat to go with it for my father-in-law. (i'm making a dark maroon one just like it for my brother-in-law).



I made a scarf on the same pattern, with a smaller needle for my mother-in-law. I love the colors of this! Have the scarf done, but have to still do the hat! This is a free pattern you can find here.(The last two pictures are from the internet pattern page.)




As I mentioned above, my daughter is raising money for a trip to NYC, so I'm going to donate a baby blanket for a raffle to earn some money. The yellow one is the one I'm making and the pink one is the picture from the book with the pattern.




Boy, as I downloaded all this, I realized I've been VERY busy!


I also found this on you-tube:

No comments: